problogger had a group writing project this week and the following 5 reasons are why we enjoyed it.
1. It made us think – The task was to post a top five list, but the real challenge was to create a top five list we hoped would engage comment and conversation and be pertinent to our business tract.
2. It helped prove the level of user engagement – With 893 entries the level of commitment was inspiring and a proof of concept in making blogs work as buzz generation tools.
3. The Link Love – Nuff said.
4. The Interaction – After posting the list, someone commented to which we commented to which they responded. Nice. And the response from a couple other comments were industry related, folding back into point one. Salient.
5. The Ego Stroke – People read and responded. A closed loop call to action that lead to a conversion (dialogue). Very nice.
So thanks to all those who read and to those who commented.
Have a good one.
~The (SEP) Guy