So its Friday, the #pubcon stream is about to dry up but the week isnt done yet. And if youre working for yourself you dont want it to be done either because " my God! – otherwise youre seriously running out of time.
In either case, between hanging back, kicking it down a notch and letting the Friday mellow into the weekend on the one hand and buzzing on like a crazy worker bee on the other hand, theres research.
Here are 11 How Tos that make sense, are easy to read and digest and touch upon your and my world of work interests:
The How Tos
- How to Be a Lucky Entrepreneur
- How To Quickly Customize Your Facebook Page To Attract More Fans
- How To Play With Ads to Get the Maximum Revenue
- How to Benefit From a Freelancer's Mind-Set
- How to boost your blog traffic using trackbacks
- How to Get User Generated Content for Your Blog
- How to work with bloggers and influencers
- How to Create a Useful Twitter Retweet Bot
- How to Buy Links With Maximum Juice and Minimum Risk
- How to get a retweet when launching a blog
- How To Set Up Advanced 301 Redirects
My paid passion at Search Engine People sees me applying my passions and knowledge to a wide array of problems, ones I usually experience as challenges. People who know me know I love coffee.