Elisabeth Osmeloski, the Managing Editor of Search Engine Watch, just informed me that two of the SEW Forum moderator staff are stepping up to take over some blogging duties during SES Chicago Chris Boggs & Frank Watson (aussie webmaster). Chris will also be handling live coverage of the conference for SERoundtable. For SEW, Chris and Frank will run headlines and happenings during the show, and possibly beyond that to provide additional coverage. And pay attention, because some announcements will be made during the show.
- Gen Y: How To Target The Largest Consumer Group In History
- 5 Massive Marketing Mistakes Business Owners Make (& How To Easily Fix Them)
- 10 SEO Tactics To Accelerate Your Existing Strategy
- How To Really Make A Content Marketing Strategy
- The Interactive Graphic Roundup: When Roundups & Infographics Had A Baby