Are you looking for a career in the digital marketing industry? Great – we have the opportunity for you! We are looking for a bright, energetic and digitally savvy individual to fill our Account Coordinator role. You will provide a unique mix of client service, technical support and administrative support to our clients and Client Services team. You will have responsibility to respond to inquiries, monitor clients projects and support Account Managers.
We're looking for someone who will thrive in a dynamic environment, is a self-starter, takes initiative, and is passionate about what they do well. We work hard AND play hard, and we recognize and reward our people.
Being at the forefront of strategy and execution, we are always in need of smart people who like to get things done. If you are looking for more than just a place to work, and embrace challenge and change, this position may be the right fit for you.
What you'll do:
- Be the internal liaison between Account Managers and production teams facilitating the flow of timely information i.e. briefs, project updates, issues etc.
- Monitor and update in our internal system on such things as: project entry, budget adjustments, scheduling adjustments, and competitive data entry
- Provide monthly reporting assistance on projects using data from proprietary and external sources.
- Attend and assist with meeting follow-up on key client meetings including meeting minutes and internal communication
- Support in the creation and maintenance of project plans and status reports and track monthly deliverables on key accounts
- Tracking of out-of-scope requests and budget reconciliations for key accounts
- Quality check accounts where required on a monthly basis
- Support Account Manager with keyword research and strategies
- Provide research support for presentations, competitive, new products, current events etc. when required
What you have:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and listening skills. This role will have client interaction responsibilities
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with creativity and research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong love for numbers with the ability to analyze the data
- Strong marketing background, both educationally and through work experience
- Strong customer service orientation and professionalism
- Ability to work equally well in a self-directed manner or as part of a team
- A roll-up the sleeves attitude with the intense drive to make things happen
- You embrace digital culture, the Internet, and emerging technologies and recognize their value and reach
- At least one (1) year of experience in a marketing role; experience working with social media would be asset
- Bilingualism (French and English) would be an asset
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration degree is preferred
How to apply:
Candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.