Do you love seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing Client Services team!
This position is based in our head office location in Pickering, ON.
Who you are:
You “get” digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of on-line marketing programs. You are an excellent communicator who is able to take strategic plans and analytical data and present in a manner that is understandable by all. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. Focusing on the client and ensuring your client base achieve results by developing strong strategic plans and client relationships is something you excel at. With your solid project and account management skills, you can deliver solutions that are focused on SEO and Paid Search marketing tactics that ensure the SEP services are maximized for both the client and the company.
What you'll do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your assigned accounts
- Organize and lead client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve set goals, objectives
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s.
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solutions focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget
- Partner with the client and quickly understanding their business and industry
What you have:
- University or college diploma in marketing or business with 5 years of progressive work experience in a marketing agency.
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search and digital marketing programs (e.g. social media, online, email marketing)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and a proven-track record of successful Account Management.
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts including the planning and marketing activities.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present in various forms (in-person, web conference)
- A “roll-up the sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen”
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously.
Why Search Engine People:
We have a dynamic culture where you will be surrounded by great people who are driven, focused, thrive in a team environment and are never shy to share their knowledge or too busy to bounce an idea around. In addition, we offer a health & dental package, casual dress, paid vacation, summer hours, Canteen Fridays, discount banking program with RBC, matching RRSP plan and many more great perks.
Interested applicants should forward their resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.