We have an immediate need for a self-motivated, dynamo Account Manager to join our team. You are an excellent communicator who is able to take strategic plans and analytical data and present in a manner that is understandable by all. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of SMB clients. You are focused on the client and can ensure your client base achieves results by developing strong strategic plans and client relationships. With your solid project and account management skills, you can handle volume and deliver solutions that are focused on SEO and Paid Search marketing tactics that ensure the SEP services are maximized for both the client and the company.
What you'll do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your assigned accounts
- Organize and lead client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve set goals, objectives
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI's.
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solutions focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget
- Partner with the client and quickly understanding their business and industry
You "get" digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of on-line marketing programs.
What you have:
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts including the planning and marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills and a proven-track record of success account management
- Excellent presentation skills and are able to present in various forms (in-person, web conference)
- A "roll-up the sleeves" attitude with the intense drive to "make things happen"
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and the ability to balance several clients simultaneously
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search and digital marketing programs (e.g. social media, online, email marketing)
- University or college diploma in marketing or business with 5 years of progressive work experience in a marketing agency.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest for considering SEP however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.