Account Manager (Digital)
We have an immediate need for a self-motivated, energetic Account Manager to join our team. You possess excellent communication skills and are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. You are focused on the client and can proactively retain and develop strong client relationships. You are focused to ensure your client base achieves results. You can effectively manage your accounts and will provide strategy and vision to ensure that the SEP services are maximized for both the client and the company.
What you'll do:
You will be responsible to lead client relationships and manage the overall relationship building process for your assigned accounts. You will organize and lead client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls and will include team members when required. You will provide monthly reporting of campaign performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI's. You will proactively manage your clients to anticipate issues and provide solution focused recommendations. You will be responsible to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget.
You "get" digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of on-line marketing programs.
What you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client relationship and a proven-track record of success account management
- Excellent presentation skills and are able to present in various forms (in-person, web conference)
- A "roll-up the sleeves" attitude with the intense drive to "make things happen"
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and the ability to balance several clients simultaneously
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search and digital marketing programs (e.g. social media, online, email marketing)
- University or college diploma in marketing or business with 5 years of progressive work experience in a marketing agency.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest for considering SEP however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.