Digital Marketing Assistant
We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. In this hands-on position, you will have responsibility to research, analyze and gather information to aid in preparing detailed pitch decks and pricing proposals. This is a 4 month contract position, with the eligibility for extension or full-time employment, depending on the quality of deliverables and overall fit with the Search Engine People culture.
This position directly supports the President and will involve building awe-inspiring presentations, performing industry analysis and deep dives into client data. You will be expected to roll up your sleeves and do the research and number crunching, while still being able to pull together a client ready package.
In preparing pitches, proposals and sales materials, it is essential that this role pay particular attention to detail and maintain the highest level of quality. You understand your work will be showcased to external clients.
What you have:
- A natural curiosity when it comes to Digital Media and Sales
- Amazing PowerPoint skills
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas
- Obsessively detail oriented
- Ability to quickly learn on-line tools, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, comScore and more!
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and manage multiple assignments
- A figure it out mentality, needing little micro-management
- Combination of creative and analytical thinking
- Experience will SalesForce will be an asset
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in business with a marketing focus
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank everyone for their interest however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.