Digital Marketing Coordinator
Search Engine People is growing and seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
As a digital-all-star-in-training, you'll be immersed in everything Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You should have an insatiable curiosity to learn all there is to know about digital marketing and have the drive to continually up your game.
This is a huge opportunity for recent advertising, marketing or business grads to enter the market and learn what it takes to succeed in a digital agency.
Reporting to the Manager of Paid Search, you'll work closely with some of the brightest digital athletes around, while working on really cool brands at the same time.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you need to:
- Hustle by default
- Be detail-oriented
- Clearly communicate
- Play well with others
- Sweat the numbers
- Be an Excel master
- Love learning
- Love to win
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing support for team members of the PPC Department assisting with client strategy, writing ads, keyword research, landing page development, reporting and sharing your wicked ideas to improve campaign performance
- Learning about and executing complex PPC strategies
- Continuously expanding your Digital Marketing skills
- Ultimately, mastering Paid Search and Display and taking the helm on leading strategy, implementation and campaign execution
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- University or College diploma in advertising, marketing or business
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively through email, over the phone and in person
- Self-starter, able to learn new processes, programs, and tools quickly
- Thrive in a high-energy, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Ability to write compelling advertising copy in 70 characters or less
- You own and manage your own website
Think you're over qualified? Hey, thats great! Go ahead and apply anyway - were always on the lookout for great talent.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and a generous benefits package
- Working at one of Canada's largest and most experienced digital agencies
- All-inclusive office amenities, like ping-pong, foosball and air hockey tables
- Fun (no really!) - team-building events like, annual company parties, Jays games, Raptors games, and everyones favourite, Canteen Fridays
Were located in Pickering, right off the 401 and literally minutes from the Go Station.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position and company. We will be contacting those applicants that fit our position requirements.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.