Digital Media Specialist
We have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Media Specialist to join our growing team. You are a person who thrives on all things digital. You are passionate about getting the details right the first time and have a knack for solving problems. You are the person who isnt afraid of taking on a challenge and will go the extra mile, always with a smile on your face and a positive winning attitude. You are looking for a role at a young company that offers an opportunity for rapid career development.
Based out of our head office in Pickering, Ontario, you will bring your passion for digital marketing and your curiosity for the latest advances to further our clients online presence.
What Youll Do:
- Understand and apply online best practices (Digital Direct-Response vs Branding)
- Serve as a liaison between clients and vendors to coordinate efficient timing and processing of media buys and/or reports
- Execute digital campaigns and ensure all placements are appropriately tracked, and all data is collected
- Consistently recommend and implement campaign optimization tactics
- Assist in creating RFPs for media vendors
- Review and reconcile monthly billing, including client billing
What You Have:
- 1 year of digital media experience at an agency or client setting
- Post-secondary education in business or marketing
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to utilize data to drive campaign tactics and to measure marketing effectiveness
- Proficient and comfortable with media vendor negotiation
- Ability to work independently and have excellent time management skills
How to apply:
Candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate SEO Specialist in the subject line.
We thank everyone for their interest however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.