Are you savvy about Digital Marketing? Do you enjoy building, supporting and coordinating PPC campaigns to help clients achieve their goal? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Specialist to join our dynamic team!
This position is based in our head office location in Pickering, ON.
Who you are:
You have a keen eye for detail, a solid business acumen and are comfortable bringing your ideas forward. Youre organized, methodical and can prioritize. You are a self-starter who stays current with industry trends and best practices. You stay on budget, get results and bring innovative ideas on how to do it all better!
What you'll do:
As our Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing a variety of PPC campaigns for our clients. By managing performance, tracking, analytics and reporting, you will be an important part of ensuring PPC programs align with and support our clients strategies and goals. Key expectations are:
- Build and manage highly optimized paid campaigns for our clients across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage monthly spends and forecast campaign budges to ensure a high ROI
- Analyze clients campaigns and implement strategies to ensure goals are met
- Conduct keyword research, create ad copy and generate reports
- Develop exciting and attractive landing pages as required using SEP templates and tools
- Maintain knowledge and expertise with PPC and stay current with industry trends and best practices
What you have:
- Google Analytics + Google AdWords Certified preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role
- Experience with Paid Advertising (Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook ads, Remarketing, Display Ads, conversion tracking, landing page optimization)
- Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics, i.e. email, online media, advertising
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Experience working in a small to mid-sized company
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
Why Search Engine People
We have a dynamic culture where you will be surrounded by great people who are driven, focused, thrive in a team environment and are never shy to share their knowledge or too busy to bounce an idea around. In addition, we offer a health & dental package, casual dress, paid vacation, summer hours, Canteen Fridays, discount banking program with RBC, matching RRSP plan and many more great perks.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. Wed like to thank everyone who applies but only those candidates that are match to our job requirements will be contacted for an interview.