The PPC Team at Search Engine People (SEP) has an immediate opening for a PPC Specialist to join our dynamic and results driven team.
As our Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing a variety of PPC campaigns for our clients. You will also have the responsibility of managing the performance, tracking and analytics and generating reports. You will be an important part of the solution, ensuring that the PPC programs align with and support our clients strategies and goals.
The role will report to our Manager, Paid Search and is based out of our head office in Pickering, Ontario.
Interested? Youre probably wondering, What will I do? Great Question! The key expectations for this role are:
- Build and manage highly optimized paid campaigns for our clients across Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage monthly spends and forecast campaign budges to ensure a high ROI
- Analyze clients campaigns and implement strategies to ensure goals are met
- Conduct keyword research and create ad copy
- Develop exciting and attractive landing pages as required using SEP templates and tools
- Maintain knowledge and expertise with PPC and stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Keyword research and analysis
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Google Analytics Certified Google AdWords Certified
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role
- Experience with Paid Advertising (Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook ads, Remarketing, Display Ads, conversion tracking, landing page optimization)
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing and SEM
- Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics, i.e. email, online media, advertising
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Experience working in a small to mid-sized company
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position and company. We will be contacting those applicants that fit our position requirements.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.