SEM Campaign Manager
Are you savvy about Search Engine Marketing? Do you enjoy building, supporting and coordinating paid search campaigns to help clients achieve their goal? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a SEM Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team!
This position is based in our head office location in Pickering, ON.
Who You Are:
You have a keen eye for detail, a solid business acumen and are comfortable bringing your ideas forward. You’re organized, methodical and can prioritize. You are a self-starter who stays current with industry trends and best practices. You stay on budget, get results and bring innovative ideas on how to do it all better! You wish to learn and grow your career in SEM.
What You’ll Do:
As our Junior SEM Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing a variety of paid search campaigns for our clients. By managing performance, tracking, analysis and reporting, you will be an important part of ensuring PPC programs align with and support our clients’ strategies and goals. Key expectations are:
- Build and manage highly optimized paid campaigns for our clients across Google and Bing.
- Manage monthly spends and forecast campaign budgetsto ensure a high ROI
- Support Senior Campaign Managers by conducting keyword research, create ad copy and generate reports
- Maintain knowledge and expertise with PPC and stay current with industry trends and best practices
What You Have:
- Minimum 1-4 year experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role with Paid Advertising experience (Google, Remarketing, Display and Bing)
- Knowledge of paid solutions on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter will be an advantage
- Has to be Google AdWords Certified.
- Knowledgeable of digital reporting metrics
- Strong communication skills to coordinate within teams and manage client expectations
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Why Search Engine People:
At Search Engine People (SEP), our core belief is that it is possible to build an environment where all stakeholders benefit from a relationship, and that any situation where one party loses at the expense of another winning, is short term thinking.
Accordingly, SEP’s over-riding mantra is Win-Win-Win. We believe that in any engagement, Clients must win, employees must win, and the company itself must win! Any departure from this state means long term relationships are not possible.
This mantra guides all company decisions and actions and speaks to the tremendous success and growth of our firm. While Win-Win-Win defines our core belief, our approach to ensure that everyone wins from the relationship is a commitment to:
- Process: build process to ensure that we bake proven practices and all key learnings, into a consistent solution with predictable results.
- Hire the Best Employees: SEP cannot be the best without having exceptionally talented and passionate individuals committed to making a real difference, and a desire for action to actually make it happen.
- Specialization: have specialists in each facet of digital marketing, and actually BE the best. Specialization permits SEPers to eat, sleep, and breathe their particular passions, to become industry experts, and ultimately to LOVE what they do.
- Develop Leading Edge Technologies: we believe that in order to have a role in the future of our industry, we need to redefine it. Accordingly, we spend significant resources to develop proprietary technologies to create efficiencies, give unprecedented insights and competitive advantages to clients, and to automate the boring, mundane, repetitive tasks that ultimately allow talented SEPers focus on what they do best.
- An Amazing Wacky Culture: While Win-Win-Win is our mantra, our culture reinforces our belief that each party has to win from the relationship. Its fun yet focused. Nerdy, but professional. Genius yet humble. We enjoy each other, but aren’t afraid to challenge. The word ‘status quo’ does not exist at SEP.
Interested applicants should forward their resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.