Web Business Analyst
We have a newly created opening for a Web Business Analyst to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our clients, sales team and the Web Solutions team. You will use your honed problem solving and analytical skills to consult on new web-based projects. You will act as a technical resource to assist with presales and estimates, along with serving as the liaise for the development team.
You have been the lead BA on small, medium and large projects involving multiple functional teams and have ample digital and web design project experience. In addition, you have solid experience with Web Content Management Systems.
What youll do:
- Ability to translate customer business needs into requirements to support their online strategy.
- Contribute to the delivery of effective solutions by gathering and analyzing business requirements, ensuring a high customer experience while consulting with developers, technology & agency partners and making recommendations.
- Influence and impact decisions to ensure best customer/client experience or impact to stakeholders and projects.
- Working alongside the Project Management team for defined projects, ensuring that project deliverables meet business requirements and specifications.
- Ensure completion of necessary project management documents, ensuring adherence to guidelines and controls.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with business and technology partners, subject matter experts to obtain consensus and support for required changes or enhancements.
- Provide feedback to test strategies, test plans and implementation documentations.
- Support the development of business cases
- Design and implement quality control processes for requirements management enabling reduced errors, costs and a faster time to market.
- Subject matter expert/lead for Requirements Management, Business Process Modeling and Workflow processes.
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Participate in Quality Assurance checks and help with oversight for web project release.
What you have:
- Minimum 4 years' experience working as lead BA
- Excellent project coordination / project management experience an asset
- Experience with user interface and usability and information architecture
- Experience developing Use Cases, Wireframes, Process Flows, State Diagrams, and Business Requirements and Functional Specification documents, Impact\Gap analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Tool Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint).
- Excellent Time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of SEO/SEM/PPC areas and how they apply to web site development.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- An ability to prioritize and react quickly to a busy, changing environment
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest for considering SEP however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.