You are good at solving puzzles, and are fascinated by learning. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines, and can solve problems quickly. You have recent experience developing in WordPress and custom WordPress theme development including custom post types, widgets and plugins.
What youll do:
- Construct, develop, code, debug and maintain web sites
- Create and maintain websites while maintaining coding, security and performance standards
- Create customer microsites and landing pages to compliment client marketing campaigns
- Ensures solutions meet both business requirements and technical requirements, including performance, maintainability and stability
- Troubleshoot & diagnose problems with sites and fix them
What you must have:
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress with ability to make modifications to pre-existing themes.
- A strong ability to create full WordPress custom themes, custom post types, widgets and plugins.
- Excellent communication skills
- A roll-up the sleeves attitude with the intense drive to make things happen
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and the ability to balance many clients simultaneously
- Must be a wizard at cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong front end development skills with a meticulous eye for detail; finding and correcting the little issues that turn a substandard UI into a best-in-class UI
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Responsive Design and Dynamic Mobile Interfaces, such as bootstrap & skeleton frameworks
- University or college diploma in computer science/engineering or equivalent with 3 years of progressive work experience with web development
- Problem Solving and the ability to work within a foreign CMS and diagnose on the fly how to make functional changes.
What you should have:
- Working knowledge of other popular CMS like Joomla, Drupal and Magento.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM/PPC areas and how they apply to web site development
- Experience working with cPanel, Plesk panel and other control panel type interfaces
- ASP & ASP.NET experience is an asset
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org