We have a newly created opening for a Web Developer to join our high-performing web development team. This role focuses on completing work requests for clients, as well as liaising with non-technical staff.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining clients websites within a team of developers. This is a position that offers a wide variety of challenges and responsibilities. The person in this role will need to balance confidence in coding & development best practices with the ability to communicate effectively.
What you'll do
- Building & maintaining clients websites
- Ensuring work is completed on time and on budget
- Ensuring work completed up to QA standards
- Ensuring clients expectations are set and met
- Assist in creating and managing processes
- Assist in scoping new projects and work requests
The Strengths You Have:
- High degree of confidence and knowledge of WordPress
- Some familiarity with other CMS systems
- Confident and familiar with PHP
- Confident in working in and setting up website environments – hosting, FTP & database accounts, apache, cpanel, CNAMES, TCP/IP, general security best practices, etc
- Familiar with installing tracking codes & tags, such as Google Analytics
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager
- Well versed in hunting down problems and bugs in code, systems, and analytics tracking
- Ability to communicate clearly with excellent English skills as this role is client-facing and requires the ability to communicate effectively and with tact
- Amazing time management & organization skills are required
- Some management experience welcome
- An go-with-the-flow outlook and the ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment
How to apply:
We thank everyone for their interest however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org