Search Engine People’s Search Engine Marketing Management Service: Your Site is Guaranteed Front Page Exposure for the Terms You Choose. Drive down your costs, get new customers, and boost your ROI!
Drive qualified prospects to your website to increase your sales. Search Engine Marketing allows you to choose keywords you would like your site to appear for when a search is performed. Your message is typically shown at the top or to the right of the natural search results on the first page. You pay a small amount if a qualified prospect clicks on your listing and connects to your site. Your message is displayed free, you only pay for clicks or click throughs.
Search Engine Marketing otherwise known as pay-per-click is now the most dominant form of online advertising. There has never been a better way to get your message out to people searching for your product or service! Studies show that marketers are shifting advertising spending at an increasing rate to pay-per- click budgets.
Search Engine People’s Guaranteed Placement Services Include:
Keyword Research and Campaign Set-up
Creating a successful Pay-Per-Click campaign is a time consuming intricate process involving:
- Planning which keywords and phrases to target. SEM campaigns may involve hundreds or even thousands of keywords.
- Selecting which PPC search engines will best meet your objectives? What are the differences between them?
- Determining opening bids for each keyword?
- Creating high converting ad copy to use for each listing that results in a high rate of conversion.
- Creation of Landing Pages to help measure results and increase ROI
Hands on bid management
Pay-Per-Click auction listings are a volatile environment. Ongoing monitoring and adjusting is necessary to ensure your bids achieve efficient and cost effective levels. Search Engine People’s Pay-Per-Click professionals can:
- Increase click through rate through increased relevance.
- Target Ads to correct geographic locations.
- Adjust campaign to maximize ROI
- Write new ad copy to improve conversions
- Decrease costs by eliminating non-converting clicks
Measuring Success through Tracking and Reporting
Measurement and analysis is critical to the success of your Guaranteed Placement campaign. These campaigns become more successful over time by applying the lessons learned. Careful analysis is done on a regular basis to determine:
- What percent of your clicks are actually converting?
- Which clicks are making you money and which are costing you money?
- How important are impressions to your marketing objectives?
Contact the Pay-Per-Click Experts at Search Engine People today!