Analytics & Reporting
Unleash the Intelligence in Your Data to Make Smart, Confident Business Decisions That Will Maximize Your ROI
Using Analytics and Reporting to Accurately Measure
and Track ROI
Measuring ROI is a key component of any inbound marketing campaign. Analytics and Reporting make it possible for you to not only measure, but also refine and optimize your marketing efforts. If you are not an analytics expert, then it can be difficult understanding what to track, how to interpret the data and what it means for your business.
SEP assesses what is, and more importantly, what is not working. We use historical data, a variety of different measurement and analysis tools, examine industry trends and use our extensive experience to inform and explain user behavior.
SEP's experienced analytics team will help you stay on track, regularly review and refine your marketing efforts, and help you achieve greater ROI from your marketing budget.
SEP's Analytics and Reporting Services
We are experts in marketing analytics and assist companies to assess, analyze, deploy and develop KPIs across all inbound marketing channels through these services:
- Professional Installation of Analytics Tools: Our team of experts will install tracking and analytics tools to track indicators that are aligned with your business goals. We will help you track visitors as they move across all your domains.
- Goal Tracking Strategy: We work closely with clients to design a goal tracking strategy. We will establish benchmarks within Google Analytics and filter out data points that may skew results to increase reporting accuracy.
- Monthly Reporting: We analyze and interpret your data using a variety of measurement and analysis tools to provide you with comprehensive reporting, including business insights and recommendations for future strategies.
- Custom Analysis and Reporting: For customers requiring more detailed analytics, we offer custom analysis and reporting using a variety of proprietary, third party analytics tools and industry trend data to conduct in-depth analysis and produce comprehensive reports.
- Penalty Risk Management: We offer risk identification and management if you suspect you have been penalized by a recent Google algorithm update. We will determine if you have been hit, why you were targeted and develop a comprehensive recovery plan to improve the areas of your website that were the issue.
- Google Analytics Training: Our team of experts can provide your internal team with professional training. We will teach you how to set up and customize the GA tool, how to create analytics goals, how to interpret the data and how to build and implement reporting to meet your business needs.
The Advantage of Analytics and Reporting with SEP
- Establishment of benchmarks, metrics, and targets to gain insights into how online marketing strategies are performing, where they are succeeding and where they can be more fully developed.
- Professional advice and counsel on how to invest your marketing budget and prioritize your marketing efforts to maximize ROI.
- Customized analytics and reporting based on your business goals and objectives.
- Analytics training so your company can become self sufficient.
- Analytics and reporting using multiple measurement tools to provide unique insights.
- Complete transparency in reporting of data.
Why Choose SEP for Analytics and Reporting
- We are Google Analytics Experts and Adwords Certified: SEP is a Google Adwords Qualified Company, among the first in Canada. SEP has a team of Google Analytics Certified Experts and our analysis team is led by a recognized expert who has spoken on Google Analytics at eMetrics, SES, SMX and other conferences.
- We do custom analytics: SEP has a team of developers able to customize tracking code so you can track specific metrics that are relevant to your business. SEP has experience implementing complex tracking solutions, including cross-domain tracking, custom variables and if/then tagging.
- We troubleshoot analytics: SEP is a recognized expert in using Google Analytics and other tools to identify penalties and other problems on sites. We are also experienced at assessing confusing and conflicting data to determine causal factors related to performance.
- We can implement Google Analytics with other services: The analysis team has experience in tying Google Analytics data into Salesforce and other systems.
- We go beyond Google Analytics: We also use click tracking, mouse tracking, usability testing, surveys, A/B tests, surveys and call tracking to make sure our clients know exactly what actions to take.