Marketing Account Manager
Do you love seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing Client Services team!
This position is based in our head office location in Pickering, ON.
Who You Are:
You “get” digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of on-line marketing programs. You are an excellent communicator who is able to take strategic plans and analytical data and present in a manner that is understandable by all. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. Focusing on the client and ensuring your client base achieve results by developing strong strategic plans and client relationships is something you excel at. With your solid project and account management skills, you can deliver solutions that are focused on SEO and Paid Search marketing tactics that ensure the SEP services are maximized for both the client and the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your assigned accounts
- Work with clients to develop and implement their digital marketing strategy
- Organize and lead client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve set goals, objectives
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s.
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solutions focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget
- Partner with the client and quickly understanding their business and industry
What You Have:
- University or college diploma in marketing or business with 3 years of progressive work experience in a marketing agency or marketing department.
- 3+ years working with medium to large size companies on their marketing plans
- MUST HAVE marketing background
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search and digital marketing programs (e.g. social media, online, email marketing)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and a proven-track record of successful Marketing Account Management.
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts including the planning and marketing activities.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present in various forms (in-person, web conference) A “roll-up the sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen”
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously.
Why Search Engine People:
At Search Engine People (SEP), our core belief is that it is possible to build an environment where all stakeholders benefit from a relationship, and that any situation where one party loses at the expense of another winning, is short term thinking.
Accordingly, SEP’s over-riding mantra is Win-Win-Win. We believe that in any engagement, Clients must win, employees must win, and the company itself must win! Any departure from this state means long term relationships are not possible.
This mantra guides all company decisions and actions and speaks to the tremendous success and growth of our firm. While Win-Win-Win defines our core belief, our approach to ensure that everyone wins from the relationship is a commitment to:
- Process: build process to ensure that we bake proven practices and all key learnings, into a consistent solution with predictable results.
- Hire the Best Employees: SEP cannot be the best without having exceptionally talented and passionate individuals committed to making a real difference, and a desire for action to actually make it happen.
- Specialization: have specialists in each facet of digital marketing, and actually BE the best. Specialization permits SEPers to eat, sleep, and breathe their particular passions, to become industry experts, and ultimately to LOVE what they do.
- Develop Leading Edge Technologies: we believe that in order to have a role in the future of our industry, we need to redefine it. Accordingly, we spend significant resources to develop proprietary technologies to create efficiencies, give unprecedented insights and competitive advantages to clients, and to automate the boring, mundane, repetitive tasks that ultimately allow talented SEPers focus on what they do best.
- An Amazing Wacky Culture: While Win-Win-Win is our mantra, our culture reinforces our belief that each party has to win from the relationship. It's fun yet focused. Nerdy, but professional. Genius yet humble. We enjoy each other, but aren’t afraid to challenge. The word ‘status quo’ does not exist at SEP.
Interested applicants should forward their resume with salary expectations to email@example.com. We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.