Do you love your seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We have have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing team!
* This role is fully remote due to COVID-19, post COVID optional remote or in office
We’re looking for someone who can serve as the technically-minded Tracking Specialist. You’ll work closely with a wide variety of clients and our internal team to serve and advise for all tracking related set up and issues. The specialist will speak to the clients at the beginning of the engagement, understand their objectives and work on client deliverables and KPI’s. Once identified the specialists will take the requirements and build into digital platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager ) and various other dashboards and programs.
- Set up, and manage all tracking KPI’s for various clients and stakeholders
- Optimize tracking for our clients across social media, SEM, app campaigns and on-site.
- Build dashboards and serve maintenance.
- Present data, findings and tracking plans in client meetings.
- Identify, analyze, and optimize performance and behavior in Google Analytics to increase conversion or performance objectives.
- A minimum of 1 year experience of implementing tracking through Google Tag Manager (or similar).
- A minimum of 1 year experience – and mid to deep understanding – of Google Analytics.
- A strong familiarity of social media and search engine marketing, and the tracking challenges and possibilities that come along with it.
- Ability to work in fast paced agency environment with multiple priorities.
- Deadline driven.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Social media platforms (mainly Facebook)
- Connecting different Google properties
- Hosting environment especially control panels like cPanel
- DNS knowledge
- FTP knowledge
- CMS experience mainly WP
- Chrome Developer Tools
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.