Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
SEP is looking for an accomplished and experienced CRO Specialist. As a CRO Specialist you will be responsible for managing, testing, and auditing conversion points for our clients. You’ll work on multiple projects and are great under pressure. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, project-based environment while meeting client deliverables and working cross functionally with our internal SEP team. They work hard to see their clients succeed!
About the Company:
Certified as a Great Place to Work, Search Engine People is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people. We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. Due to COVID -19 our team is working remotely until further notice. We are open to fully remote candidates as well.
- Conduct UX & Conversion Optimization audits for websites and provide recommendations.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around driving sales and leads
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong understanding of accessibility and WCAG
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Background in project management and research
- Experience in A/B testing using planforms like Google Optimize.
- Strong knowledge in web tracking platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- SEO knowledge
- Good understanding of website speed and Core Web Vitals
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Excellent communication skills
Interested applicants should forward their resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.