The Creative Production Intern at SEP manages and assists in creative projects from digital ads to marketing webpages and conversion optimizations. SEP interns build engaged quantifiable experiences for a variety of businesses and industries. They contribute to sophisticated media projects and participate in forming comprehensive online strategies working alongside strategists, client services, and production teams. The creative intern will be receiving oversight and direction, however we expect our interns to come with the experience and confidence in their own creative skills and produce aesthetically extraordinary work that SEP is known for.
- Design and edit creative projects as assigned, keeping user intent and experience in mind.
- Listen, collaborate and incorporate ideas from clients, colleagues, freelancers and their feedback
- Act as a liaison between the Paid Media and Client Services team, as well as Freelancers to resolve any issues with asset content and execution.
- Distribute and manage projects with freelancers from start to finish.
- Ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Maintain records and files for archived projects.
- Portfolio of past creative.
- Complete or pursuing preferred degrees: Bachelor's Liberal Arts, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science or Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or Web Development.
- A solid understanding of design fundamentals. We want our interns to be able to dive into the work - working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of web trends are a must.
- Developed design intuition and a passion for current visual trends.
- Strong conceptual thinking both visual and interactive.
- Ability to produce content and creative for a variety of audiences, brands and industries.
- Great attention to detail.
- Aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- A great attitude and a desire to learn. SEP interns can get a tremendous amount out of their time here, and we look for people who are curious, enthusiastic, and eager to develop their skills and perspective.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest for considering SEP however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.