85% of consumers regularly read online reviews for local businesses. How do people perceive your business?
Online consumer reviews are an increasingly important factor influencing a consumer's decision making process. In fact, 9 in 10 consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions. That's why it's so crucial that businesses stay informed about their brand image and reputation by monitoring online reviews on a regular basis. SEP's online consumer reviews monitoring service includes:
- Tracking and monitoring reviews on Yelp and Google+ Local using exclusive proprietary software
- Monitoring of third party reviews
- Detailed monthly reports
Google+ Local and Yelp are two reputable reviews websites that are highly influential among the online community, allowing customers to share and evaluate their experiences about your business with others, and leave business reviews. Online reviews are important because they can generate discussion and raise brand awareness. A large volume of favourable reviews indicates high customer engagement and great service.
The Benefits of Online Reviews Monitoring
- Provides valuable feedback for understanding your business processes from a customer's perspective. Both positive and negative feedback can be used to strengthen or improve different aspects of your business
- Awareness of how your brand is being perceived online and a way to measure business performance levels
- Allows you to build and maintain relationships with customers in a timely manner
- Allows you to remain aware of any negative reviews about your business. This provides the opportunity to respond, address concerns, and clarify any misunderstandings.
Build brand awareness and improve your brand's online reputation with online consumer reviews monitoring from SEP!