Google Ad Grants: Google Advertising for Non Profit Organizations
Google Ad Grants is Google's online advertising tool for non-profit organizations. It allows eligible non-profits to receive free advertising on Google search results pages, with certain limitations set in terms of budget, cost-per-click (CPC), and ad format. SEP provides non-profits with services that help them maximize their Google ad grant to deliver optimal results. You can expect to:
- Effectively target diverse keyword areas
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Build brand awareness for your non-profit
SEP helps clients fully leverage Google Grants by building up and managing accounts, mining website content to deliver relevant ad messaging, and diversifying keyword areas for maximum impact and exposure.
Why Choose SEP to Manage Your Google Ad Grant?
As a Google Partner and the first company in Canada to be AdWords Certified by Google, we have a proven track record of delivering high-performance PPC advertising campaigns that get results. Each client leveraging Google Ads for their non-profit receives the following services:
- A/B Testing: We continually test ad copy to identify strong performance and make improvements where it's needed
- Early Beta Access: As a Google Partner Agency, we have access to new product betas which we opt our clients into in order to expand and optimize ad performance
- Keyword Research: Our team of PPC experts will conduct keyword research and analysis to identify ad opportunities and determine competition
- Ad Extensions: By using sitelinks, review extensions and image extensions, we help clients to improve Quality Score, stand out from competitors and ultimately boost ad performance