Who you are:
You have a keen eye for detail, a solid business acumen and are comfortable bringing your ideas forward. You’re organized, methodical, creative and can prioritize. You are a self-starter who stays current with industry trends and best practices. You results and bring innovative ideas on how to do it all better.
What you’ll do:
As our Senior Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and improving the PPC campaigns for clients. By managing performance, tracking, analytics and reporting, you will be an important part of ensuring PPC programs align with and support our clients’ strategies and goals. Key expectations are:
• Have ownership and management of highly optimized paid campaigns for our clients across Search (SEM), Display and Social platforms.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of clients’ business objectives and audience to proactively identify optimization and expansion opportunities.
• Analyze clients’ campaigns and implement optimization and testing strategies to ensure goals are met or exceeded. • Grow deep client relationships built on trust, strong communication skills, and active account management and opportunity identification. • Manage monthly spends and forecast campaign budges to ensure a high ROI.
• Conduct keyword research, create ad copy and generate reports measuring against client’s KPIs. • Share your knowledge and passion in a leadership capacity, mentoring our Jr. staff. • Maintain knowledge and expertise with PPC and stay current with industry trends and best practices.
What you have:
• 2-4 years’ experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role with Paid Advertising experience (Google, Yahoo/Bing, Display, Social) • Must be fluent with AdWords Editor and Bing Editor. Facebook Power Editor experience is an asset.
• Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics • Strategic and analytical mindset with a proactive approach to client and campaign management.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to develop and maintain close relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team. • Excellent attention to detail. • Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines