JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Search Engine People is an award-winning agency who has spent nearly two decades establishing itself as one of Canada’s top search marketing firms, and a respected Google Premier Partner.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you love your seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We Have a great opportunity for a self - motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing Client Services team!
We are looking for someone to join a performance driven cross functional team with the opportunity to work on Paid Search, Social, SEO and Content.
This position is based in our head office located in Pickering, ON. We offer a competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, casual dress code, paid vacation, summer hours, Christmas shutdown, flex hours/work from home & other perks. The location is easily accessible with free onsite parking/ within 5 minutes walking distance to the Go Station.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people. We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We have created an environment that you can look forward to coming to and are empowered to be your best.
A competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, casual dress code, paid vacation, summer hours, Christmas shutdown, flex hours/work from home and other perks. The location is easily accessible with free onsite parking, and within 5 minutes walking distance to the Go Station.
Who You Are:
You “Get’ digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of online marketing programs. You are an excellent communicator who can take on strategic plans and analytical data. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. You have excellent account management skills and can deliver performance driven solutions leveraging a wide range of SEM and SEO marketing tactics.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your assigned accounts
- Support your team by producing ad copy, testing plans and other special projects as a required
- You will leverage a wide range of proprietary and 3rd party tools to produce data driven deliverables
- Work with clients to develop and implement their digital marketing strategy
- Organize and lead client presentation, in person meetings, conferencing call, on site visits etc.
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve set goals and objectives
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solution focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget
- Partner with the clients and quickly understand their business and industry
What You’ll Have:
- University or College diploma in related field with 1 + years’ experience
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in Paid Search, Display and Remarketing is preferred
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of SEO, Social and Marketing Automation is an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a proven track record of success
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts- including the planning and marketing activities
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present (in person, web conferencing)
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen”
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously
The top executives in SEP are hard working, and incredibly humble and down to earth. Never have I seen such a group of people who are genuine and always energetic.
Work Life Balance
SEP is very open to remote work and flexible hours, as well as work from home opportunities. Most people only work 9-5, not like a typical agency where you are killing yourself with 60+ hour work weeks.
Opportunity For Growth
There’s always an opportunity to make your own place in the organization based on your own passions and where you feel most rewarded. Every employees input is valued, with tons of opportunity to share your own insights.
Where You Will Work
- Enjoy working office where you can mingle in the cafeteria or enjoy many social and charitable events.
- There are a variety of walkable restaurants which turns picking a team lunch location into a high-consideration, strategic decision.
- Getting your fitness fix is easy with a Goodlife across the street.
- Reduce your time spent running errands throughout the week – there’s a large Loblaws and full mall all at the same intersection that’ll have what you need.
- Live downtown? No problem. SEP is located right beside a GO station and offers partial work-from-home options to make your work life balance even better
Why Search Engine People
At Search Engine People (SEP), our core belief is that it is possible to build an environment where all stakeholders benefit from a relationship, and that any situation where one party loses at the expense of another winning, is short term thinking. Accordingly, SEP’s over-riding mantra is Win-Win-Win. We believe that in any engagement, Clients must win, employees must win, and the company itself must win! Any departure from this state means long term relationships are not possible. This mantra guides all company decisions and actions and speaks to the tremendous success and growth of our firm. While Win-Win-Win defines our core belief, our approach to ensure that everyone wins from the relationship is a commitment to:
- Process: we build processes to ensure that we bake proven practices and all key learnings, into a consistent solution with predictable results.
- Hire the Best Employees: SEP cannot be the best without having exceptionally talented and passionate individuals committed to making a real difference, and a desire for action to actually make it happen.
- Specialization: to have specialists in each facet of digital marketing, and actually BE the best. Specialization permits SEPers to eat, sleep, and breathe their particular passions, to become industry experts, and ultimately to LOVE what they do.
- Develop Leading Edge Technologies: we believe that in order to have a role in the future of our industry, we need to redefine it. Accordingly, we spend significant resources to develop proprietary technologies to create efficiencies, give unprecedented insights and competitive advantages to clients, and to automate the boring, mundane, repetitive tasks that ultimately allow talented SEPers to focus on what they do best.
- An Amazing Wacky Culture: While Win-Win-Win is our mantra, our culture reinforces our belief that each party has to win from the relationship. It’s fun yet focused. Nerdy, but professional. Genius yet humble. We enjoy each other, but aren’t afraid to challenge. The word ‘status quo’ does not exist at SEP.