Trusted By Industry Leaders
Read this before hiring an SEO agency
Search engine optimization is a slow process by nature due to the amount of work required for a successful SEO project (keyword research, content creation and optimization, and off-page SEO). Most SEO agencies will set a timeline of 3-9 months before start seeing results (assuming the right SEO plan is in place).
Imagine working with an SEO agency that you chose because their monthly cost was lower or because you rushed your decision to hire them, for a full year, only to find out that they could not deliver any meaningful results. By that time, the loss will not only be the full year fee you paid to them, it will also be the amount of time required to replace that agency and the time needed to wait for results with the new agency. There is a hefty opportunity cost to pay, not to mention the frustration and disappointment associated with it.
Your SEO with Search Engine People won’t need a do-over! At the same time, it doesn’t have to break the bank; our prices are affordable and competitive.
SEP 360 SEO Approach
At Search Engine People, we strive to keep the SEO process simple. The objective of an SEO campaign is to rank highly searched keywords with strong purchase intent (bottom of the funnel keywords) at the top of organic search engines. However, we understand that ranking is only one element of a long user journey that starts with search and hopefully ends with a purchase.
A good ranking will put the website in front of a user when searching for a service or product. However, there are nine other results, and likely some ads, so most websites will lose users in the search stage. If you check your click-through rate (CTR) in Google Search Console, you will see that the CTR for keywords that rank in #1 is around 15%, which is not bad, but in many cases it could be improved. One way to do this is by writing enticing title tags and description tags that go beyond SEO to connect with users and encourage them to choose your website.
Next, in the journey, the user will be visiting a landing page – the first entry page for a user to a website. The majority of website users do not make it beyond the landing page, and the metric that measures this is called the bounce rate, which can be found in Google Analytics. It is not uncommon to see bounce rates higher than 50%. There are many factors that can cause a high bounce rate, and one of them is good content. For that reason, we write our content at SEP to satisfy both users and search engines.
Finally, the last step in the journey is a conversion (a lead or a sale). The metric that measures the percentage of users reaching this stage is called the conversion rate, and it can also be found in Google Analytics. On average, most websites have a conversion rate of around 2%. However, any small increase to this number via conversion rate optimization tactics will have a direct impact on the bottom line.
Find the details of our SEO 360 approach below.
RESEARCH AND CONTENT CREATION
- Keyword research and competition analysis
- Keyword mapping
- Winning content creation and Optimization
- Educational content creation to achieve industry thought leader status (Google
discover friendly like pillar and cluster pages)
- Contentious interactive on-page SEO to identify and fill content gaps
- Refreshing content and SEO elements for declining pages
- Faceted search optimization
- Dynamic on-page optimization
- Internal linking optimization (IA)
- SERP optimization (Rich Snippets)
- Images and video optimization
- Link building and citation building
- Linkable assets creation + content marketing
- Citation building and Google Business profile optimization
- Contentious interactive on-page SEO to identify and fill
- Speed optimization (CWV audit)
- Crawlability and Indexability optimization
- Mobile/device optimization
- Structured data (schema fitting audit)
- Pre-post website changes audits
- Feed optimization for followers and Google news
- Sitemaps customization and optimization
TRACKING, ANALYTICS & MONITORING
- KPI analysis
- Conversion/Goal/Event creation
- Sitemaps and URLs segmentation
- Pro-Active monitoring
- Monthly competition analysis
- Insightful dashboard and custom tracking tools
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- One journey optimization (SERP to conversion)
- One search integration
- Website architecture optimization