International SEO can Boost your Sales
The international capabilities of Google are becoming smarter and more advanced every day. SERPs are readily showing different sets of results based on:
- Settings in Google Search Console
Is your business prepared to capture this organic traffic internationally?
Businesses that need to operate globally face various challenges when it comes to their online presence. Common obstacles businesses are up against in their fight to claim valuable international rankings on Google’s first page include:
How many TLD domain/websites are required?
- Do I need one domain or multiple domains if I want to operate in the UK and Canada?
- Can I use subdomains or folders instead?
What languages need to be used on my website?
- Can the same content work in the UK and Canada (at least the English content)?
- Can I use the same English content for all English-speaking countries?
At Search Engine People we have helped many global businesses with customized solutions to their SEO problems and helped to optimize their websites for search engines and users.
Our process for international SEO involves:
- Discovery discussion to understand the client business and the countries they want to operate in.
- Technical, CMS and IT analysis to understand which solution can work better based on their capability (multiple domains, multiple folders or multiple subdomains)
- Language analysis to decide how many variations of content are required to cover the different languages in the targeted countries.
- Providing a HRFLANG setup to guide Google through the different variations of the website.
Why Choose Our Global SEO Services?
The Best in the Industry – With two decades of experience, we’ve developed the right skill set to handle a wide range of international SEO challenges.
Advanced SEO Tools – Our clients benefit from the powerful SEO tools we’ve built to increase ranking in international markets.
We’re Proactive- We’re constantly monitoring your account and making strategy adjustments when necessary. You’ll know exactly how much organic traffic is being generated by our international SEO strategy.