Join Our Team – Account Director
We have been dominating Digital Marketing since Google was in diapers. As Canada’s top performance marketing agency, we’ve seen steady growth and success while others have come and gone.
Our secret? A love for data and a serious investment in technology. Our tech stack is so impressive, even the most experienced marketers can’t help but drool. Join us and let’s continue to dominate the digital world together!
Ready to have fun and make a real impact at SEP?
As an Account Director at Search Engine People, you will be responsible for managing and growing key client relationships, leading and developing a team of account managers & campaign managers, and delivering exceptional performance for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns for clients, including demand generation and lead capture strategies
- Managing a team of account managers and campaign managers, providing guidance and support to help them succeed
- Collaborating with internal teams, to ensure that campaigns are optimized for maximum performance
- Building strong relationships with clients, acting as a trusted advisor and providing exceptional customer service
- You’ll also get to flex your analytical muscles by digging into data, using tools such as SEM Rush, GA4 and our Proprietary tools to improve client results and drive revenue
- Developing and presenting reports and analysis to clients to demonstrate the success of campaigns
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously improving processes and strategies
To be successful in this role, you should have at least five years of experience in digital marketing, with a strong background in demand generation and lead capture. You should also have excellent communication and leadership skills.
What do we offer?
- A well-managed company that experienced explosive growth during the last two recessions
- Employees say our culture is unlike anything they’ve ever experienced before
- Transparency and clarity around how to progress with SEP
- Flexibility – you can work fully remote, fully in-house or somewhere in between – you decide. Plus, we offer flex hours too!
- A strong belief in work-life balance
- Competitive Salary – $90K to $115K depending on work experience
- We offer a collaborative environment with sharing of knowledge and ideas, zero politics
- Transparency – regular town halls and doors that are truly open
- Great Place to Work Certified with an outstanding 98% score
- Summer hours, holiday shut down + so much vacation time people have trouble taking it
- A competitive benefits plan including EAP, Health, Dental, Life + Massage, Chiro, etc.
- RRSP matching program
Whether you’re developing and implementing creative strategies, managing a top-notch team, or building strong relationships with our clients, you’ll have the chance to make your mark every day.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to grow and thrive in your career. Apply now!