Campaign Manager (Paid Media Specialist)
About the Role:
Are you a forward-thinking Campaign Manager (Paid Media Specialist)? Do you thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment helping clients achieve (and exceed!) their goals? Do you love sharing your knowledge and working cross functionally? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team!
As a Campaign Manager, you will focus on the day-to-day operations of paid digital media to ensure success. Working closely with our Account Team, you will cultivate strong partnerships with internal teams and clients, making sure that all campaigns are set up for success and meet the clients’ objectives.
Search Engine People offers a competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, paid vacation, & other perks. This position is based at our head office located in Pickering, ON.
*This role will be fully remote*
What you’ll do:
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing and improving paid media strategies and campaigns for clients. In this role you will:
- Have ownership and management of numerous paid campaigns for our clients across Search (SEM), Display, Video and multiple Social platforms.
- Own and manage monthly budgets and spends and forecast campaign budgets to ensure a high ROI.
- Conduct keyword research, create ad copy, and generate reports measuring against client’s KPIs.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance to ensure their good health and to identify opportunities to scale.
- Investigate and report on campaign concerns & act as a pivotal resource for platform support, troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
- Work with the Account Management Team to ensure success for all clients
What you have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role with Paid Advertising experience, including but not limited to Google, Microsoft Ads, Display, & Social (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.)
- Experience managing large (and sometime complex) client budgets.
- Experience with digital reporting, tagging, tracking and analytics, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strategic and analytical mindset with a proactive approach to campaign management.
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain close relationships with internal teams, vendors & clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several priorities and needs simultaneously
Nice to Haves
- Advanced Google Analytics certification.
- Google Ads certified (Fundamentals, Display, Mobile, Search, Videos and shopping).
- Experience with e-commerce platforms.
- Advanced paid social experience and/or certifications.
About the Company:
- Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People was Canada’s 1st ever Google Partner and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people in digital marketing.
- We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We have created an environment that you can look forward to being a part of and where you are empowered to be your best.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.