Join Our Team – Digital Analyst
About the Role:
Do you love your seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We Have a great opportunity for a self – motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing team!
Our head office located in Pickering, ON however this role can be fully remote. We offer a competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, casual dress code, paid vacation, summer hours, Christmas shutdown, flex hours/work from home & other perks. The location is easily accessible with free onsite parking/ within 5 minutes walking distance to the Go Station should employee want to work from the office.
About the Company:
Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people. We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We have created an environment that you can look forward to coming to and are empowered to be your best.
Who You Are:
You “Get’ digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of online marketing programs & platforms. You are a highly detail oriented and organized individual who’s enjoys translating data into meaningful insights. You thrive in a collaborative environment and can work with internal stakeholders and a variety of clients across all industries. You enjoy synthesizing data, by using various data sources including Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Console. You can communicate findings and provide insights to make meaningful recommendations to our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with the Account Manager to develop insights and analyses for client deliverables.
- Contribute to clients digital strategy by analyzing data though various platforms and channels.
- Keen ability to foresee and highlight insights and macro trends to help clients achieve their ROI’s.
- Measure the impact of pricing, marketing campaign performance, and paid user acquisition.
- Can communicate data-driven insights, findings and recommendations to key team members.
- Refine digital strategy based on insights and trend analysis.
- Identify and assess new and emerging digital capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree or experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, paid media
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a directly related field.
- Ability to analyze and model complex data /customer journey optimization by using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel, and various other systems/platforms.
- Experience analyzing complex data from paid digital advertising campaigns Paid Media / Search/Social / Display.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, exceptional attention to detail.
- Digital Marketing experience either in house or agency.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to thank all applicants, but only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.