Join Our Team – SEO Account Manager
About this Role:
Do you excel in delivering solutions from insights found in data and maximizing client and company victories? We Have an excellent opportunity for a motivated, passionate digital marketer to join our high performing Enterprise Team.
We are looking for someone to join a performance driven cross functional team with the opportunity to work with clients on SEO, Content, Paid Search, and Social channels.
This position is based at our head office located in Pickering, ON.
*This role will be fully remote due to COVID – 19 until further notice*
About the Company:
Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People was Canada’s 1st ever Google Partner and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people in digital marketing.
We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We have created an environment that you can look forward to being a part of and where you are empowered to be your best.
Who You Are:
You “Get’ digital marketing & SEO and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of online marketing. You are an excellent communicator who can take on strategic plans and analytical data. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. You have excellent account management skills and can deliver performance driven solutions leveraging a wide range of SEM and SEO marketing tactics.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your accounts.
- Coordinate and project manage all SEO efforts including link building, keyword research and onsite/offsite optimization.
- Present technical SEO audits that analyze all aspects of a website’s technical integrity and SEO.
- Make recommendations on website information architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Competitive keyword analysis.
- Develop and produce monthly and quarterly metrics reports that track the success of SEO and other channels.
- Provide detailed analysis by channel (site referral, organic, social etc) along with engagement metrics like bounce rate, time on site and conversion rate.
- Responsible for the maintenance or troubleshooting of Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics and Google.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
What You’ll Have:
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of search engine optimization experience.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years project management or agency experience.
- Proven track record of results with improving search rankings and/or developing and managing website reporting tools.
- Basic understanding of PPC methods and platforms.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other third-party tools for SEO analysis and reporting (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.).
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals like crawling, indexing, website architecture and the technological aspects related to SEO.
- Experience with WordPress and other popular CMS’.
- University Degree or college diploma, preferably with a business or digital marketing major.
Nice to Haves
- Advance Google Analytics certified.
- Google Ads certified (Fundamentals, Display, Mobile, search, Videos and shopping).
- Google Mobile Sites certified.
- SEMrush Academy certified Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Google Search Console, Webpagetes (advanced user).
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.
Reference ID: SEO Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19