Join Our Team – Sr SEO Specialist
About the Role:
Do you love your seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We Have a great opportunity for a self – motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing team!
We are looking for someone to join a performance driven cross functional team as a Sr. SEO Specialist.
This position is based in our head office located in Pickering, ON. We offer a competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, casual dress code, paid vacation, summer hours, Christmas shutdown, flex hours/work from home & other perks. The location is easily accessible with free onsite parking/ within 5 minutes walking distance to the Go Station.
*This role will be fully remote due to COVID -19 until further notice*
- Managing execution of SEO strategies, including keyword strategy implementation, technical recommendation implementation and executing tactical strategies based on competitive analysis.
- Identify key structural, technical, & editorial optimizations to improve SEO performance of our core pages.
- Perform site level optimization: improving site structure, page construction, compelling SEO copywriting, updating metadata.
- Act as evolving knowledge base for scalable link-building best practices.
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content.
- Performing competitive research and identify opportunities.
- Presenting audits and reports to clients.
- 5+ years SEO/Organic search marketing experience.
- An in-depth understanding of search engine behavior: what content search engines crawl and read, what practices to avoid, and what on-page changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms.
- Bachelor’s level degree (preferably in Computer Science or Marketing).
- Applied knowledge of keyword analysis for products/services/industries.
- Analytical/problem solving skills and attention to details skills (quality).
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news and algorithm updates.
- SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog experience.
- In depth knowledge of: Google Analytics, Webmaster Central, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools.
- Strong Technical SEO understanding & background.
- Familiarity with paid search marketing and how paid & organic search works together.
- Communication and presentation skills. Must be able to speak to clients.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.