DIGITAL MEDIA EXPERTS
Digital Media Expert Account Manager
Dan Van Meer is an Account Director in Search Engine People’s Enterprise department. With a background in technology and business, and over a decade of experience spanning both client and agency-side, Dan possesses a unique understanding of what it takes for businesses to lead and be successful in the digital realm.
After his initial training at SEP as a PPC Specialist Dan moved into the Client Services group, where he has built and executed digital strategies for national and global brands that include Purolator, Subaru, Shred-it, Sunwing Travel Group, and Scotiabank’s International division. His approach to digital is marked by an objectives-based focus on bottom-line growth, and seamless integration with core business systems and processes.
Passionate about people and education, Dan has been selected to teach continuing education programs in digital marketing at the University of Toronto and Ryerson University.
- Guest Lecturer - University of Toronto, Foundations of Digital Marketing Management
- Guest Lecturer – University of Toronto, Search Engine Marketing
- Advisor – Ryerson University, Google Online Marketing Challenge
- Guest Lecturer – Durham College, Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Guest Speaker – Pickering-Ajax Board of Trade