OUR DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS
DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT TYLER CALDER
Over the past six years, Tyler Calder has emerged as a leader in the realm of digital marketing. Tyler currently manages the client strategy team at SEP, developing digital marketing strategies for clients, such as Purolator, Air Miles, Bell Canada, and Scotiabank. Previous to this role, Tyler was the Director of Paid Search & Social Media.
In addition to his role at SEP, Tyler is a digital marketing expert that is a sought-after speaker, frequently speaking with the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada (IAB), and has previously been a featured speaker at Search Marketing Expo (SMX) Toronto and New York. In addition to this, Tyler developed and leads the Search Marketing course at the University of Toronto and was named to Marketing Magazine’s list of Top 30 Under 30 marketers across Canada.
- Laurier Leadership Summit – “From the Classroom to the Boardroom”
- Canada’s Next Top Ad Executive – “From Mad Men to Math Men”
- SMX Toronto – “How to Play in the Exploding Mobile Ads Universe”
- SMX Toronto – “Taking Your Ads from Good to Great!”
- Marketing Magazine – “Pimp My PPC”
- SMX East – “Using Facebook for Market Research”
- SMX East – “Advanced AdWords Sitelinks Tracking”
- RSS Ray, Radio Guest – “Paid Search Strategies That Affect Your Bottom Line”
- Landlord Webcon – “PPC Strategies for Property Management & Real Estate”
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Faculty of Business – “Where Digital Media is Going”
- University of Toronto, Guest Lecturer – “Introduction to Paid Search”
- IAB Canada, Intensive 1-Day Course in Paid Search