Digital Sales Strategist
About the Company:
Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people. We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
We are currently looking for an experienced digital sales professional with a proven track record of high volume sales within the B2B, SMB and Enterprise sectors. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and outgoing individual. This is a “Hunter Position” requiring a self-motivated, digital savvy, confident self starter who can build strong relationships and close deals.
This position is based in our head office located in Pickering, ON. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, health & dental package, casual dress code, paid vacation, summer hours, Christmas shutdown, flex hours/work from home & other perks. The location is easily accessible with free onsite parking/ within 5 minutes walking distance to the Go Station.
* Team is currently working remotely. We are open to fully remote employees as well*
- Outbound (90%) & Inbound Sales (10%): Work with both inbound leads and self prospected leads. You will be supplied with qualified leads in addition to receiving defined geographical areas and industry targets. Inbound leads will consist of both SQL and MQL funnels.
- Prospect Discovery: Once obtaining a lead you will perform a detailed client discovery and identify fit. Once you identify fit you will work with internal stakeholders to build out a digital strategy deck and proposal.
- Pitching: You will be actively pitching prospects that fit. Using the strategy deck that you previously built you will present live or via web conference. You are not expected to be the subject matter expert for all things digital but you will require in-depth digital marketing knowledge.
- Closing Business: We need you to turn those pitches into sales. You will be armed with tools such as HubSpot and supporting marketing/sales materials to help you do the job. You will work with internal stakeholders in order to ensure the account is setup for success.
- Minimum of three years of business to business outside sales experience.
- A proven track record selling SEO, Paid Search, Display and Paid Social. A demonstrated knowledge of all things digital and willingness to continue development.
- Experience developing a new territory including lead generation and cold calling.
- Organized and detail oriented with professional superior networking and presentation abilities.
- A successful track record of closing new business is a must
- Valid Driver’s license and access to a vehicle. Comfortable with travel across the GTA.
- This is not a standard 9 – 5 jobs. Individual may have to work outside the core business hours, evenings and weekends if necessary
- Confident and Proficient public speaker.
- Can foster strong relationship with internal and external stakeholder groups
- A team player who thrives under tight timelines.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Energetic self motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience with: HubSpot, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Google Analytcis, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Facebook for Business and others.
- Hands on digital marketing experience having managed digital marketing efforts in a client or agency environment.
- Digital agency experience.
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.