Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
Expert Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising that drives traffic to your website and maximizes ROI
Not getting the return you expected out of your PPC campaign? You are not alone. The truth is that while many people use PPC to generate website traffic, most do not understand the intricate details about what it takes to effectively manage a PPC campaign and maximize the ROI on their investment.
"Search Engine People is the 1st company in Canada to be AdWords Certified by Google!"
PPC is a vital part of Search Engine Marketing (SEM). It is an online advertising model that is used to drive traffic to your website through ads that typically appear with search engine results. Ads are created based on targeted keywords and you pay only when the ad is clicked on by a user – hence Pay Per Click.
Both large enterprises and SMBs require a PPC strategy that is managed by proactive SEM experts that monitor the ad campaigns regularly to optimize results and provide analysis and reporting that is insightful and easy to understand. At SEP, we do all of this and more.
PPC Products and Features
- Establishment of PPC benchmarks: We work with you to establish benchmarks, discuss next steps, major milestones, and accountabilities. Your account manager will recap objectives and walk you through our processes and reporting.
- Create custom account/account takeover: SEP uses an established process that examines all aspects of the PPC campaign including account structure, campaign settings, targeted ad groups, keyword selection, ad copy, and landing pages. Everything is tracked using your Google AdWords and Analytics Accounts for complete transparency.
- Expansion to other platforms: Once your campaign is running, we will expand the reach of your PPC campaign by expanding it to other platforms. We use Google Display Network, Remarketing SEM strategies and mobile ads so users can view your ads on their smartphones and tablets. We also advertise on other networks, including Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, & more.
- Ongoing PPC campaign optimization: We dont just set & forget! Our team is constantly improving the campaign based on metrics. By regularly optimizing for Bid Price and Quality Score, significant Cost per Click (CPC) savings can be realized. We will also monitor other important factors including: CTRs, Conversion Rates, Average Position, Impression Share, Cost per Click, Cost per Acquisition, PPC call tracking, and perform A/B Ad Testing to test ad copy to improve conversion rates.
- Reporting: SEP will provide you with a monthly report that includes a review of key metrics, performance of these metrics, a discussion about results of current testing and updating the testing plan, and PPC strategy revisions and recommendations.
The Advantage of Pay-Per-Click with SEP
- Instant traffic to your website
- Increase organic SEO click through rates
- We handle implementation and management
- Improve the amount of targeted traffic to your website
- Supplement organic search and seamlessly integrate PPC into your current SEO strategy
Why choose Search Engine People for PPC?
- We have the most PPC experience: We were the 1st company in Canada to be Adwords certified by Google.
- Our entire PPC team is AdWords and Bing Ads certified: Team members have advanced Google Adwords training in Advanced Search, Display, and Reporting.
- Transparency: Detailed and fully-transparent reporting – see which keywords are driving value, and what we actually pay for a click on your behalf.
- We use business goals to customize your PPC strategy: We take the time to understand your business goals and objectives first and then customize your PPC strategy accordingly.
- We attract targeted traffic: We are experts at identifying the optimal keywords to attract targeted traffic.
- We are SEO experts: Our extensive expertise in SEO is a key advantage for all our PPC clients. We take a holistic and balanced approach by implementing a shared keyword strategy across all our SEO and PPC campaigns.
- We produce PPC Ad Copy that works! By testing and measuring results for 100s of clients across all verticals, we have developed advanced skills in creating high-performing copy and effective call to actions.
- We have a proven track record of success: SEP is known for taking on poorly performing programs and deploying highly effective rehabilitation strategies to improve results and build strong, sustainable long-term campaigns.