With Over 140,000,000 active users sending 340,000,000 tweets a day (750 tweets per second!), small businesses should be looking to use twitter for engaging with their target markets to increase branding, traffic and sales. We put together an infographic highlighting some of the reasons why it's particularly important for small businesses to be on Twitter, along with some tips and best practices in optimizing your Twitter efforts.
Here are some of the highlights from our Infographic:
- 37% of Twitter users will purchase from a brand they follow! Tweet This Stat!
- 79% of Twitter users are likely to recommend brands they follow! Tweet This Stat!
- Twitter handles 24 billion search queries per month (more than Bing & Yahoo combined!) Tweet This Stat!
- 40% of Twitter users rarely post anything - they just consume content! Tweet This Stat!
- B2B tweets that contain hashtags have 193% more clicks! Tweet This Stat!
- 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow on Twitter! Tweet This Stat!
- 663% increase of Twitter users asking for business recommendations in the last 2 years! Tweet This Stat!
- 33% of people on Twitter follow a brand! Tweet This Stat!
- Twitter users are nearly 5x more likely to share stories than Facebook users! Tweet This Stat!
- 70% of Small Businesses are on Twitter! Tweet This Stat!
Embed this infographic:
Copy and paste the code below where you want it to appear.
Post on web sites:
Post on a forum:
Over 70% of Small Businesses are on Twitter... are you? What successes has your business had so far with Twitter?