Become a SEP Blog Contributor
Unless expected to do exceptionally well with our target audience Search Engine People Inc. does not accept ad hoc guest posts.
We do value long term content relationships and we always have place for new contributors willing to establish and display their expertise and authority on a publication cycle of 1 post per 8 weeks (circa 6 posts per year).
Our audience are marketing managers in medium sized companies. Theyre smart professionals but can have all the help they need. They don't have a lot of time; they're employees paid to preform, not to theorize. So it's important that every post helps them to achieve something, do something, implement something. A great title with fluffy content is as useless to them as it would be to you were you to research a topic in order to learn more.
Why Write @ Search Engine People
Search Engine People Inc. is Canada's largest and most trusted inbound marketing firm.
- We are recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Canada.
- We were selected by the Branham Group as one of the Top 25 Canadian IT Up and Comers.
- We were the first business in Canada to become a Google AdWords Certified Company.
- SEP was selected by the Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada to develop and teach the IAB Intensive Pay-Per-Click Course and the IAB Intensive Search Engine Optimization Course.
- The SEP Blog is an Official Google News Site.
- We have been featured in The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, Profit Magazine, Marketing Magazine, Search Engine Standard and many others!
Appearance on the SEP Blog gives you unparalleled access to the Canadian and international markets.
How To Apply
Please contact the editor at: email@example.com
Your suggestion or proposal should be sent from a company or business email address. For initial contact applications sent via free email providers such as Hotmail or Gmail are automatically rejected.