Join Our Team – Sr SEO Strategist
We have been dominating Search since Google was in diapers. While other companies have come and gone (a lot of them) Search Engine People has experienced steady growth to become Canada’s leading SEO company. We’ve combined our passion for Data with an Investment in Technology to build a Tech Stack that makes even the most experienced SEOs drool.
We are looking for a Sr SEO Strategist to come play with our toys.
How will you make a difference at SEP?
- Understand SEO ranking factors, can analyze the data and develop an action plan to improve our clients’ rankings
- Are experienced using SEM rush, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools
- Understand the importance of and can create a strong content strategy that drives revenue
- Can explain the importance of links to a client
- Understand Technical SEO and can explain it in ways that a Marketer can understand
- Have two years’ experience actively using Google analytics with an understanding of GA4
- You are equally comfortable leading the client relationship are you are digging through Analytics. Nobody puts baby in a corner!
What do we offer?
- A well-managed company that experienced explosive growth during the last two recessions
- Employees say our culture is unlike anything they’ve ever experienced before
- Transparency and clarity around how to progress with SEP
- Flexibility – you can work fully remote, fully in-house or somewhere in between – you decide. Plus, we offer flex hours too!
- A strong belief in work-life balance
- We offer a collaborative environment with sharing of knowledge and ideas, zero politics
- Transparency – regular town halls and doors that are truly open
- Great Place to Work Certified with an outstanding 98% score
- Summer hours, holiday shut down + so much vacation time people have trouble taking it
- A competitive benefits plan including EAP, Health, Dental, Life + Massage, Chiro, etc.
- RRSP matching program
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.