Let The SEO Drooling Begin...
I am a real sucker for SEO tools that make my work as efficient as possible, and I am literally ecstatic about coming across this little gem of a Firefox extension. The Link Diagnosis Firefox extension plugs directly into the Yahoo Site Explorer API that we all know and love, and then manipulates backlink data into a highly versatile and useable format.
Reporting That Your Boss will Be Proud Of
The Link Diagnosis extension transforms regular Yahoo Site Explorer results that look like this
And transforms the cumbersome results above in a couple of minutes
into an utterly beautiful link report like this (that is worth drooling over)
- All unique backlinks are sorted by Page Rank!
- Anchor text of each backlink is visible individually and cumulatively
- Easy access to most popular anchor texts
- Page Rank distribution graph summarizes Site Link Power
- Link pie chart shows ratio of good links : no followed links : missing anchor text links
This tool saves me time. Period . Saved time equals enhanced efficiency and productivity, which is a win-win-win situation for the client, the firm, and the individual seo. Can we expect any more from a freely distributed tool? The author Janusz is highly modest, as most tools of this nature are heavily marketed to enhance the brand awareness of the author. In this case, we've come across a good samaritan of SEO, and I certainly hope he gets the credit that is due!
Download the Link Diagnosis Firefox Extension