I have just finished testing the latest version of SEO Elite and I am highly impressed. With all of its features, you can analyze and optimize with an amazing amount of detailed information at your fingertips. Its main features are:
- Analyze backlinks using a specified search engine
- Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, AlltheWeb
- See Alexa Rank, PR, Whois info, contact info, link popularity, anchor text used, page title, number of outbound links on the page, number of all links on the page, number and average of PR of pages linking to you.
- Find and email link partners (and then verify that link partners are still linking back)
- Analyze allinanchor, allintitle or allintext
- Discover your rankings across all the major search engines and track the ranking changes over time (you are given the option to use your Google API key).
- Find out how many web pages are indexed and which non-indexed pages might have problems
SEO Elite is an amazingly useful tool. With so many built-in features, it eliminates having to use so many different tools to analyze and optimize your site. The backlink analyzer is very impressive and can really help you to understand why your competitors may be ranking better than you. You can exclude certain sites from being analyzed (such as your own site), so that you get a clear picture of the backlinks you have coming into your site. And with the ability to easily find and manage link partners, see your rankings (and it keeps track of the changes for all the major search engines), analyze allin results, etc., you really get a lot of SEO bang for the buck.
Really, this all-in-one SEO tool covers so much ground, that it's impossible for me to list it all. I could kick myself for not having used the latest version before now. If you are tired of using a mish-mash of tools, and like me, have a huge need to save some valuable time in your day, run over to www.seoelite.com now, and grab your own copy.