You May Also Like
1. To encourage visitors to your WordPress website or blog embed Follow Me code embed a html code into your widget.
2. Add Pin It icons to the photos on your WordPress blog posts or website pages.How to:
3. Use a plugin to display recent Pins to your WordPress sidebar widget.
or Use the Pinterest Badge plugin.
4. Download interesting Pin icons to showcase your blogs personality.
5. Check the social sharing plugins you already have installed. Hot new favorite, Digg Digg, will allow you to simply check the option of adding Pinterest to your sharing options.
Are you having fun with Pinterest? Are you using it for business or pleasure? Let us know if you think this is a fad or here to stay!
Receive tips on digital marketing for your business