The following post is a guest post. SEO Scoop endeavors to showcase and highlight guest bloggers, in the hopes of giving up and coming bloggers and SEOs a chance to shine. Please take some time to appreciate their efforts by visiting their sites, or by networking with them.
SEO Scoop does not necessarily agree with or condone any tactics mentioned by guest posters.
By: Joshua Ardoin
Are you looking for some tips on how to use WordPress like a ninja? Well, you are in luck. I recently attended WordCamp Dallas and here are some video and audio nuggets from the two day WordPress conference.
- Matt Mullenweg talked about WordPress 2.5. He also talked about the direction WordPress is headed.
- John Pozadzides gave us 45 WordPress power tips.
- Jonathan Bailey discusses content theft. He gave us tips on how to protect, prevent and handle content theft.
- Cali Lewis & Neal Campbell talked about how they escaped the shackle and chains of the cooperate world. You can check out their podcast, Geek Brief.
- Liz Strauss gave us some great insight on how to build community around your blog. You can check out that video here.
- Lorelle VanFossen discussed WordPress power tips.
- On Sunday the day started with a live recording of the WordPress Podcast. The audio can be located here.
- Chris Smith spoke about SEOing WordPress. Here is a link to his Power Point Presentation.
- Aaron Brazell's session was called WordPress FAQ. His discussed a broad range of frequently asked WordPress questions.
- The Business of Blogging session was hosted by Mark Ghosh, Liz Strauss, Matt Mullenweg and Aaron Brazell. I highly recommend you check this one out!
- Jacob Santos ended the weekend with his presentation on Testing with WordPress.
In closing, this was a great weekend. I highly recommend you check out a WordCamp event if you get a chance. They are being held across the globe.
Joshua Ardoin is the CEO of SpotOn SEO Services. He offers consulting services in web design & usability, internet marketing, and SEO.