What a day for the SEO Lyrics Contest. The contest is beginning to get some really good traction, resulting in 10 new song entries for the day. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but wow, there are some really good creative minds out there in the search space.
For those of you submitting, please do remember to include a link to your site. We want to drive as many links and as much traffic to your site as possible. You deserve it!
Without further ado, here the 10 submissions for Thursday May 24th:
1) Girls In Da' Hood - "Boyz In Da Hood SEO parody by Roberta
2) "He's buying a ranking in Goo-gle" (to the Zeppelin song Stairway to Heaven) by Jozian
3) "Google Dance" sung to the tune of Roy Orbison's Crying by DougG
4) "I'll Optimize" to the tune of "I Will Survive" (Gloria Gaynor) by KBoydon
5) SEOlebrity to the tune of "Celebrity" by Brad Paisley by Sugarrae
6) "Google" Sung to the tune of "Grandpa" by the Judds by Shirley Tipsy
7) Page Rank Fantasy by Jenn B
8 ) SEO Song Contest: "Search All Nite" by jnimetz at SEO-Space
9) "Hotel California" by the Eagles by Mr. PPC
10) "Google is How" Sung to the tune of "This is my now" by Jordin Sparks by Roberta
Please take the time to go through each, and score it according to your own preferences and thoughts. This is ultimately part of the scoring algorithm.
We're certainly off to a good start, and its evident the competition is heating up.
Keep up the submissions!
2 thoughts on “Day 3 of the SEO Lyric Contest Wrap-up”
This was a truly unique idea, the girls in da hood one is classic.
Comments are closed.