HitTail, that neat service that helps you discover which long-tail phrases you should concentrate on, has announced a premium version. The free version isn't going away, but HitTail Plus adds some nice features (for a reasonable fee). I admit that I haven't logged into HitTail in quite some time for a very simple reason. I forgot. The one new feature in the Plus version that would solve that problem for me is the ability to receive e-mail and RSS notifications for keywords. All of the new features are:
- E-mail notifications for new keyword topics for writing suggestions
- Secure keyword RSS feeds for cost-effective long tail paid search campaigns and better ROI
- Compatibility with secure Web pages for e-commerce sites
- Sitemapping tool that confirms the proper installation of HitTail code on your Web site
- Generation of sitemaps for submission to Google and Yahoo
- Ability to visualize the growth of your sites long tail keywords over time
For as little as $49.95/year, the Plus version may be worth a look.
One thought on “HitTail adds a Plus version”
And you heard it here first! We don’t forget who was the first to identify us as a significant movement in SEO. And as thanks, I ask you Donna, to contact my team at hittail at connors dot com and tell them I sent you. We’ll see what we can do about fixing you up with a premium account for free as a way of saying thanks and giving you those emails and RSS feed.
Tell them Mike sent you, and include this URL. Everyone else reading this, don’t bother. We love ya, but Donna was the FIRST to post about us. Everyone else, we love you, but you only get half-off the premium price… forever, if you sign up before April 30th.
Comments are closed.