- Author name
- Author email: must have Gravatar associated with it
- Author description
Types of Content
- At no time do we publish 3rd party infographics
- Long form, deep content of a more advanced level is more likely to be accepted
- Run-of-the-mill, "500 words on..." articles have little or no chance
- Social Media
- Email marketing
This is not a general business blog.
- To encourage and foster long term relations and discourage drive-by guest posting, links in the author box are no-follow for guest posters while long term contributors can have do-follow links
- If the post performs well we may invite you to become a long term contributor
Company home page, product, or service links for Fortune 500 companies will be do-follow. E.g.: adobe.com, Microsoft.com, apple.com, etc.
Links to most products/services directly related to the article will be do-follow. E.g.: hootsuite.com, majesticseo.com
Deep links to related articles and resources will be do-follow. Accepted: a link to a “how to setup hootsuite” post in a social media article. Not accepted: a link to “social media marketing services” on a company site.
- All other unrelated and/or promotional links will be removed from the article at the sole discretion of Search Engine People: this decision is final and will not be discussed.
In short: link as needed -- but we strongly discourage you to try to use the platform to build links.
- Only include images needed to explain or demonstrate your post.
E.g.: screenshots of a steps listed, screenshots of examples, flowcharts, etc
- Don't add purely decorative images: these will be removed